Terms of Service
1. All deliveries must be to a Canadian address
2. To buy marijuana products from 420togo.ca you must be at least 19 years old
3. 420togo.ca assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
– mistakes made by the postal offices
– wrong address given by the customer
– damage to order by postal service
– expired PO BOX numbers
– stolen packages after delivery
4. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice
5. The shipping & handling charge for orders under $200 within Ontario & Quebec is $15 . For all other provinces there’s is a $20 charge. For orders $200 and over we ship FREE nationwide!
6. You are not a citizen or resident of the United States of America
7. You are not affiliated in any way with any law enforcement
8. All orders are guaranteed by Canada Post to arrive on time, with the exception of Newfoundland, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories. (For more details: XpressPost FAQs)
Your order is packaged professionally, involving among other things, vacuum sealing, No one will ever know what’s in the package, absolutely no odor. discretion is priority one, solid count, trackable shipment (know the delivery date) by Xpresspost courier that requires no signature, shipped and packaged the same way as legal medical marijuana. Yes, recreational marijuana possession/usage is illegal in Canada, but be content in the fact that we and our competitors have been operating for many years without a single customer suffering a single legal issue.
We operate responsibly, honestly, providing good customer service to make sure all our customers receive top quality product that is potent, authentic, clean, free of any type of foreign tainting such as mold, fungus, mildew, lacings of nutrients and fertilizers.
Be aware that here in Vancouver, Cannabis products for recreational use is freely accepted and tolerated by the majority of citizen’s here. and we operate a responsible, discreet needed service, partnered with the best growers in the industry in an honest professional manner. So the cops here have had higher priorities than going after us. We only require that you are 19 years of age or older, a mature Canadian citizen living in Canada with Canadian Online banking to perform Interact E-Transfers as this transaction is the only payment option. No cash, Within Canada only, no pickups.”
***IMPORTANT: THE USE OF MARIJUANA WITHOUT A DOCTORS PRESCRIPTION OR RECOMMENDATION IS A VIOLATION OF LAWS IN CANADA. IN ADDITION THE USE OF MARIJUANA OR ANY DRUG WITHOUT A DOCTOR PRESCRIPTION AND/OR INSTRUCTION COULD HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON YOUR HEALTH.